Food & Beverage Manager / Duty Manager
We are looking for An experienced and Enthusiastic Manager to run our food & beverage Department
Hours of Work: 40 hours including weekends and evenings on rota basis
To efficiently manage and maintain the high standards and development of the busy Restaurant and Cafe area.
To enure the food and beverage department operates with well formulated objectives and contribute to the spa's profitabilty; adhering to budgets, meeting sales targets, providing the highest levels of customer service, ensuring quality and excellence of products whilst leading and motivating the team.
As Duty Manager; provide high quality delivery of service and build customer relations. Monitor all areas of the spa while on shift to ensure the best customer experience. Deal with issues/emergencies which may arise.
- Basic secondary education
- Occupational Qualifications
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- HCIMA Certificate or equivalent
- Relevant higher qualifications in management e.g. HND, Degree
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Personal License Holder
- Managing Safety
Skills, Ability & Knowledge:
- Proven track record in team leadership and use of motivtion techniques
- Team player
- An excellent understanding of the principles of Health & Safety together with current legislation
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Working knowlege of Restaurant billing software, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent cost control skills with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Possess a thorough understanding of operating and management techniques
- Ability to develop, motivate and lead the Food & Beverage Team; encouraging co-operation and placing high emphasis on customer service and guest satisfaction
- Able to prioritise and balance multiple tasks
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of service whilst in a Management role
- Budgetary experience and responsibility
- At least 2 years operational experience as a manager within a quality food & beverage environment (desirable)
- Flexible approach to hours
- Confident, assertive, motivational
- Willing to learn and develop self and others
- Passion for excellence and high standards; results driven
- Good attention to detail, conscientious, thorough and reliable
- Team oriented with excellent people skills
- Professional and positive attitude at all times
- Privately owned luxury day spa
- Up to 160 guests a day
- Excellent team member benefits
- Recognised in 2012 by Investors In People
Please apply in writing and enclose a current CV to: Louise Morgan HR Manager, Eden Hall Day Spa, Elston, Newark, Notts NG23 5PG Please note that due to the fast-moving nature of our business sometimes closing-dates may be brought forward.
Closing Date: 02 May 2014
Lifeguard/Pool Attendant – Full Time/Part Time
Are you a qualified Lifeguard looking to join an established and professional company?
We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our Leisure Team.
Based in Eden Hall’s fabulous pool and detox area, the successful applicant will have a proven Lifeguard qualification and a genuine desire to help to maintain an enjoyable but safe environment. The role will involve responsibilities such as liaising with guests, pool patrol, pool and detox area monitoring, and water testing.
Hours of Work will be between 9:00am and 6:00pm, with occasional 6-10.30pm shifts for cover purposes, and will include a mixture of weekdays and weekends.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous hourly rate and excellent team member benefits.
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
Emergency Response Certificate (alternative to NPLQ)
Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Privately owned luxury Day Spa
- Up to 160 guests per day
- Excellent opportunities
- Fantastic team member benefits
- No split shifts.
Please apply in writing with a CV and covering letter to Suzie Langton Eden Hall Day Spa Elston Village Newark Nottingham NG23 5PG
Closing Date: 30 April 2014