Call our reservations team on 01636 525 555
Closing date: 02/08/2019
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic and creative individual, within the Leisure Team at Eden Hall Day Spa, to working alongside a dynamic and friendly team; who will contribute to the highest standards of customer service to our guests.
You will be expected to continually monitor the gymnasium/studio, offering help, guidance, and possess a good knowledge in the use of all the gym equipment. You will be able to plan and lead a wide range of exercise/activity sessions to all levels of fitness, executing all to the highest standard. The role also involves monitoring the pool and detox area in the absence of the Poolside Attendant and carrying out regular water tests ensuring a safe environment for our guests to relax in. You will help maintain a friendly, welcoming environment, going above and beyond our customer’s expectations.
You will be carrying out gym inductions, exercise programmes and lifestyle consultations for our new membership packages, and (if qualified) carry out personal training sessions.
The position available is for 30-37.5 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, and applicants must have flexibility to work between 6.30am and 9pm. Shifts will vary from 4 hours to 9 hours in length and will include a variety of weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
In return for your hard work and dedication, successful candidates will be rewarded with:
– Free meals onsite
– Free uniform
– Healthcare scheme worth over £800 per year including money off optical, dental and professional care such as physiotherapy and osteopathy.
– Discount off treatments, products and food and beverage items
– Free spa day after your first 3 months
– Free spa day once a year
ESSENTIAL – Level 2 Gym Instructor & Level 2 Exercise to Music
DESIRABLE – Level 3 Personal Training/Level 2 Fitness Pilates/Fitness Yoga
– Be flexible and hardworking with the ability to multi-task.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Have excellent time keeping skills and be able to keep to strict deadlines.
– Follow company policies and procedures as set out in the employee.
– Have a flair and passion for delivering outstanding guest care.
Apply in writing or via email with your current CV and reasons why you feel you are suited to this role to:
Suzie Langton at email@example.com
Eden Hall Day Spa, Elston, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG23 5PG
Closing date: Friday 2nd August , interviews week commencing Monday 5th August 2019, ideally to start work week commencing 26th August 2019.